Sunday, August 23, 2015

How is everyone today? I have had a pretty relaxing day... my boyfriend and I went up to Oxford, MS today for a few hours (we have been at his parents in Batesville which is 20 minutes outside Oxford) to meet up with my brother and his fiancee for lunch today at Oxford Square. Yesterday was the first time I had ever been to Oxford and it is a nice place to visit. We have been at his parents for a few days and heading back to Hattiesburg on Wednesday... He also has to do a few days of work to do for his company that has a plant in Batesville so that is another reason why we are visiting. It is my first time ever meeting his family and it was his first time today meeting my brother and his fiancee, my sweet future sister-in-law. The place we went to was pretty good but the food that they got was not a good sized portion whereas, mine was a decent size lol; they were not happy with what they got. We also had a little wait too...which was not great but when you go to a lot of places, there will be a wait... it is a slim chance that they would not be busy. I should have taken pictures for this post though... it would have been better for the post. While walking to the restaurant (hard to find places to park in Oxford Square so you end up having to walk to wherever you want to go), I saw the Lilly Pulitzer signature store Pink & Proper... I definitely had to make a stop and look lol. I love Lilly Pulitzer stuff! I thought to myself and told my boyfriend, definitely will have to come here to shop when visiting Oxford!! Literally the mother load of Lilly Pulitzer in there (it is a signature store but it makes sense! But, it is my first time ever being in a signature store and I was awestruck lol!) Well that is all for today! Goodnight everyone! I will be back tomorrow :-).

Hannah Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment