Saturday, August 22, 2015

Meet Hannah Kathryn

I am going to give blogger another shot...I use Tumblr but I want to have another outlet, to be able to do other things with. Blogging is fun for me and it definitely has evolved over the years. I remember the first blog site I used was Xanga...soooooo long ago!
I will soon be starting to do things with monogramming and making different types of crafts since my boyfriend is going to invest in a Silhouette machine for me to start doing things like that. I am a creative person so I am very excited about it.
 love all things classy, girly, preppy, and sophisticated. That is just the way that I have always been in my life. I love fashion and makeup, you will see posts like OOTD and makeup looks, fun in my planner (that will be another post about the planner!), and just anything I feel like posting for the day.
I have a broad musical taste, I am not partial to any one genre. I also love Japanese Pop and learning Japanese. I took 4 1/2 years of french (2 middle school, 2 high school, 2 semesters of college). I started teaching myself Japanese several years ago because I love watching anime (hence the nerdy side of me..yes, I may be in my 30's but they are fun to watch as well as Japanese Dramas and Comedies.) 
I would like to travel to Japan one day, specifically Tokyo. I would also like to visit France (Paris), Italy, and Spain. It would also be really neat to go to Ireland and Scotland too....ehhhh too many places I want to visit and my boyfriend wants to visit them too especially Scotland and Ireland. Anyway, it is getting close to midnight and I need to get to sleep. Good night and look forward to future posts full of fun and great things! :-)

Hannah Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment